1. All submissions shall be considered and published in English, however, abstracts will be considered and published in German, French, and/or Spanish as the author prefers.
2. Article length is generally dictated by the complexity of the issues presented. As such, there is no firm minimum or maximum word count or page count. However, topics that encompass a minimum of 4000 words are encouraged.
3. Appropriate style should be observed by all authors. Articles will be published in APA format, however, submissions will be read that are formatted in Chicago/Turabian or APA styles. Submissions are subject to editorial adjustments in their citation style.
4. All submitted articles shall be reviewed by a minimum of two members of the editorial board.
The following recommendations shall be then returned to the editor and conveyed to the author:
• Accepted - no adjustments • Accepted with revisions • Accepted with extension of topic • Rejected
5. All authors understand that PAM makes no copyright claim over their work, and that all material is subject to publication under a Creative Commons license. Authors that do not agree with this arrangement are discouraged from submitting materials.
6. Acceptance decisions (detailed in point #4 above) will be firmly respected by the editor. A decision of ‘rejected’ will not be reconsidered. There will be no firm deadline for revisions or extensions of topic.
7. All authors agree that they shall defend, indemnify and hold PAM, its officers, officials, employees and volunteers harmless from any and all claims, injuries, damages, losses or suits including attorney fees, arising out of or in conjunction with the publication of materials in this journal. Authors who do not agree with this statement will not be published in this journal.
8. There is no monetary compensation to authors at this time.
9. Authors presenting copyrighted works in their article are required to adhere to appropriate guidelines on academic fair use in their locale, or to obtain permission to reproduce said materials in our journal. The editor shall coordinate said permissions with the author and the copyright holder as necessary.
10. Authors understand that the editor will happily answer any submission questions before or after a submission is made.
11. All submissions shall be made in .DOCX format and emailed to email@example.com. Please be sure to include your full name, city and country, and any institutional affiliation in the email. Though the review process is blind, the editor shall prepare ‘blind’ versions of submissions on behalf of the author for this purpose.